Please note that a valid membership is required in order to train in any GKR Karate classes. If you would like some information about joining our club then please click the link below to register your interest. A member of our Support Team will be in touch with you as soon as possible to assist!
We have a variety of Training Pass options available for GKR Karate members.
Direct Debit Unlimited Training Pass
Our direct debit unlimited training pass represents the best value option by far! With this pass you will be able to train in as many of our classes each week as you want for the one set fee. Better still, your training fee rates will be fixed for the life of your direct debit contract and not subject to any future increases. There is no annual or lock-in contract, and only requires a 28 day notice period to exit.
3 or 6 Month Pre-Paid Unlimited Training Pass
We also offer the option to pre-pay for training in 3 or 6 month blocks. These passes also offer great value for money by allowing unlimited training for a single upfront fee.
Complete the form below to purchase a 3 or 6 month pass.
- A valid GKR Karate membership is required to be presented along with your pre-paid or direct debit training pass. If you are not a GKR Karate member, please contact us to discuss becoming a member. New students always welcome!
- Family Discounts apply to immediate family only ie parents and their children and the applicant must have other family members holding a current Prepaid Training Pass to receive the discount (current passes include students that have purchased a 12 Visit Pass within the last 6 months). De facto families sharing one address may also be eligible.
- Family members do not have to select the same option to be eligible for the discounted rate.
- The Training Pass must be presented at each class along with your Membership Card.
- Your Training Pass is non-refundable.
- Pass holders will receive their digital pass within 2 business days and can be used from their selected start date.